Definitive product master and insights solution,
delivering comprehensive SKU data for durable goods
Discover the impact of regularly updated brand and retailer product data — no floor walks or
web scraping required. Compare pricing, attributes, availability, and more.
Drive growth through unmatched competitive intelligence
SKU analysis and insights for 32,000+ SKUs
Maintain your product library and competitive intel simply by logging into the SKU Metrix platform. Save your team hours spent on competitor research with an on-demand product master — providing all the product data you need, when you need it.
Stay current on product, retailer, and brand trends
See full market listings for a product category across brands and leading retailers. Filter and export results by configuration, price, features, power source (OPE), and more to easily identify industry trends.
Compare SKUs across brands and leading retailers
Run comparisons of up to 6 SKUs, aggregated across multiple brands, features & models. Easily compare features with the largest aggregated and brand-agnostic feature list for Major Appliances and OPE.
Stay competitive with pricing intelligence across top retailers
Identify market pricing gaps, validate product pricing decisions, and track pricing trends over time. Know what’s happening in near-real-time with twice weekly updates.
Built for teams across your organization
Retail intelligence for organizational success
Improve communications with retailers & optimize your assortment
- Optimize your assortment across all brands and models
- Improve retailer insights and communications
- Identify product category gaps to be filled
Pricing & Finance
Identify optimal pricing, gaps, and margin opportunities
- Track competitor margins and gap trends
- Stay current with twice-weekly updates
- Validate product pricing decisions
Identify market opportunities & expand your business
- Get highly accurate, current & relevant data
- Empower your teams to make data-driven business decisions
- Successfully aid in budget planning & forecasting
- Turnkey solution to save CI resources
Develop merchandising plans & determine promotional effectiveness
- Develop winning promotional plans and refine pricing strategies
- Optimize your merchandising strategy for more sales
- Review competitive floor and web placements
Win more business with brand & model-level data
- Validate competitive offerings to justify response
- Optimize product lineups at retailers
- Organize and present data for greater impact in client meetings
Buyers & Merchants
Strengthen your retail offerings
- Improve communications with trade partners
- Propose new product offerings with in-depth SKU comparisons
- Confirm pricing and lineup among competitors
Decrease training time & increase onboarding efficiency
- Significantly decrease onboarding time
- Include in new hire training curriculum for competitive familiarity
- Quickly identify key SKUs and distribution at major retailers
Unite multiple functions with a shared platform and language
- Prepare and rapidly respond to new product introductions
- Effectively plan and assess pricing changes and promotions
- Create comprehensive product training sessions
Search the SKU Metrix Product Library
Get a free Major Appliance or OPE SKU search. See the ease and efficiency of finding product details and competitive intelligence with SKU Metrix.
“Being new to the major appliance business, TraQline has helped me understand the business and categories more quickly and with a richer data set than I could have imagined. Thank you.” Michael – Category Management, Whirlpool
Gain unparalleled SKU-level product data for your industry
Tour SKU Metrix —
your new product master
Demo today to see how our SKU-level product data can give you an edge with data-driven merchandising, promotions, pricing strategies, and more.
Sharpen your competitive edge with consumer
insights & SKU performance data solutions
Enrich your market understanding with data collected directly from durable goods consumers. Every retailer, every brand, online and in-store — 100% market coverage.