What are the best brands and outlets in US Windows & Doors market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for windows & doors market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying windows & doors, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Windows & Doors Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Windows & Doors market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the windows & doors market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for windows & doors:
- Purchases made through salesmen take the lead for dollar share in the windows & doors market.
- Pella windows and doors win 19% of consumer dollars.
- Home Depot outdoes Lowe’s for dollar share, at almost over 11% versus Lowe’s 9%.
How much do consumers spend on windows & doors?
When buying windows & doors, the industry average price paid for these products is $1193. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying windows or doors through a contractor spend $1641 on average.
- Shoppers at Lowe’s, on the other hand, spend about $478 on average.
What demographic is buying windows & doors?
Just who buys windows & doors? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- It is very common for women and men to make a joint decision on a window or door purchase (35%).
- The West under-indexes on windows & doors purchasers: 19% live in that region.
Windows & Doors Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 12% of windows & doors product purchases being made online, it’s a good idea to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- 37% of buyers do at least some shopping for windows & doors online.
- 45% of windows & doors buyers who buy online use ship to store.
Windows & Doors Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- Andersen and Pella had the highest consideration rates of all windows & doors brands.
- The average price paid for windows & doors ($1193) is flat compared to last year’s average price.
- When choosing a window or door brand, American shoppers favor features over quality.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: