What are the best brands and outlets in the Total Computing market? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Total Computing market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Total Computing, where they’re buying it, and what drives their decisions. Our Total Computing infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Total Computing market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Total Computing?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for Computing:
- Despite significant declines over the past couple of years, Best Buy remains the unit market share leader for Total Computing.
- HP is the brand leader for Total Computing, with 29 percent unit shares.
- Best Buys share decline is largely to the benefit of Amazon.
How much do consumers spend?
When buying Total Computing, the industry average price paid for these products is $633. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying Total Computing from Apple spend $1,037 on average.
- Shoppers at Walmart, on the other hand, spend about $286 on average.
What demographic is buying Total Computing?
Just who buys Total Computing? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- In 53% of all Total Computing purchases women take the lead.
- Men make up 54% of Total Computing purchasers at Amazon, while they only make up 42% of purchasers at Apple.
Online Sales Trends:
With 55% of Total Computing purchases being made online, it is vital to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- The percentage of Total Computing Purchases made online has increased dramatically from this time in 2019 (55 percent this year vs 42 percent in 2019).
- 64% of Total Computing purchasers compared prices online.
Total Computing Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- While Apple has the highest average price paid ($978), its price has been declining at least since 2014.
- Costco, Dell, Apple, and Amazon all have increased significantly for Total Computing unit market shares compared to a year ago.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: