What are the best brands and outlets in US Small Appliance market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for small appliance market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying small appliances, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Small Appliance Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Small Appliance market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Small Appliance market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for windows & doors:
- Purchases made at Walmart take the lead for dollar share in the small appliance market.
- Dyson small appliances win 18% of consumer dollars.
- Amazon wins 1 in 5 consumer dollars for small appliances.
How much do consumers spend on small appliances?
When buying windows & doors, the industry average price paid for these products is $94. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying small appliances at Best Buy spend $185 on average.
- Shoppers at Walmart, on the other hand, spend about $64 on average.
What demographic is buying small appliances?
Just who buys small appliances? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- More than half of small appliance shoppers are women shopping solo (52%).
- The Northeast under-indexes on small appliance purchasers: 16% live in that region.
Small Appliance Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 35% of small appliance product purchases being made online, it’s a good idea to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- 52% of buyers do at least some shopping for windows & doors online.
- Amazon draws in 1/4 of all small appliance buyers.
Small Appliance Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- Dyson and Bissell had the highest consideration rates of all small appliance brands.
- The average price paid for small appliances ($94) is up 3% compared to last year’s average price.
- When choosing a small appliance brand, American shoppers favor features over quality.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: