What are the best brands and outlets in the US Exercise Equipment market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Exercise Equipment market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Exercise Equipment, where they’re buying it, and what drives their decisions. Our Exercise Equipment Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Exercise Equipment market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Exercise Equipment market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for Exercise Equipment:
- Amazon takes the lead for unit share in the Exercise Equipment market, growing significantly from last year.
- Peloton is now the brand leader for Exercise Equipment with 9 percent of unit share.
- Amazon and Peloton’s share increase is largely at the expense of Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
How much do consumers spend on Exercise Equipment?
When buying Exercise Equipment, the industry average price paid for these products is $641. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying Exercise Equipment from Amazon spend $378 on average.
- Shoppers at Peloton, on the other hand, spend about $2012 on average.
What demographic is buying Exercise Equipment?
Just who buys Exercise Equipment? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- In approximately one third of all Exercise Equipment purchases women take the lead (33%).
- The South under-indexes on Exercise Equipment buyers.
Exercise Equipment Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 66% of Exercise Equipment purchases being made online, it is vital to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- The percentage of Exercise Equipment Purchases made online has increased dramatically from this time in 2019 (66 percent this year vs 52 percent in 2019).
- Possibly contributing to Amazon’s growth, 71 percent of Exercise Equipment buyers have Amazon Prime.
Exercise Equipment Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- The average price paid for Exercise Equipment ($641) is up 13 percent compared to last year’s average price.
- Walmart saw significant decreases in unit and dollar shares as well as draw and close rate for Exercise equipment.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: