What are the best brands and outlets in US Computer market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for computer market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying computer products, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Computer Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Computer market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the computer market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for computers:
- Best Buy takes the lead for dollar share in the computer market.
- Apple brand computer products wins over 34% of consumer dollars.
- Amazon outdoes Walmart for dollar share, at just over 13% versus Walmart’s 8%.
How much do consumers spend on computer products?
When buying computers, the industry average price paid for these products is $481. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying computers at Apple stores spend $911 on average.
- Shoppers at Walmart, on the other hand, spend about $279 on average.
What demographic is buying computer products?
Just who buys computer products like laptops and tablets? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- It isn’t just men purchasing computer products! 39% of buyers are women shopping solo.
- The South slightly over-indexes on computer product purchasers: 39% live in that region.
Computer Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 53% of computer product purchases being made online, it’s important to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- Amazon closes 71% of its computer sales.
- 75% of buyers do at least some shopping for computers online.
- 62% of computer buyers have an Amazon Prime account.
Computer Product Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- Amazon has consistently gained computer market share for the last 9 years.
- The average price paid for computers ($481) is up 3% over last year’s average price.
- When choosing a computer brand, American shoppers favor features slightly more than quality.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: