What are the best brands and outlets in the US Cell Phone market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Cell Phone market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Cell Phone, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Cell Phone Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Cell Phone market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Cell Phone market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for Cell Phones:
- Verizon take the lead for provider’s dollar share in the Cell Phone market.
- Samsung Cell Phones win 27% of consumer dollars.
- T-Mobile outdoes Best Buy for dollar share, at almost 10% versus Best Buy’s almost 7%.
How much do consumers spend on Cell Phones?
When buying Cell Phones, the industry average price paid for these products is $410. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying Cell Phones at AT&T/Cingular spend $568 on average.
- Shoppers at Apple, on the other hand, spend about $686 on average.
What demographic is buying Cell Phones?
Just who buys Cell Phones? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- It is not uncommon for women and men to make a joint decision on a Cell Phone purchase (21%).
- The Northeast under-indexes on Cell Phone purchasers: 16% live in that region.
Cell Phone Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 33% of Cell Phone purchases being made online, it’s a good idea to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- 52% of buyers do at least some shopping for Cell Phones online.
- 45% of windows & doors buyers who buy online use ship to store.
Cell Phone Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- Apple and Samsung had the highest consideration rates of all Cell Phone brands.
- The average price paid for Cell Phones ($410) is down 3% compared to last year’s average price.
- When choosing a Cell Phone brand, American shoppers favor features over price.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: