What are the best brands and outlets in the US Bathroom Fixture market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Bathroom Fixtures market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Bathroom Fixtures, where they’re buying it, and what drives their decisions. Our Bathroom Fixtures Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Bathroom Fixtures market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Bath Fixture market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for Bathroom Fixtures:
- The Home Depot holds the lead for unit share in the Bathroom Fixtures market,
- Their share has declined significantly from last year.
- Moen is brand leader for Bathroom Fixtures with 16 percent of unit share.
- The Home Depot’s share decrease is largely at the expense of Amazon.
How much do consumers spend on Bathroom Fixtures?
When buying Bathroom Fixtures, the industry average price paid for these products is $111. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying Bathroom Fixtures from Amazon spend $78 on average.
- Shoppers at The Home Depot, on the other hand, spend about $112 on average.
What demographic is buying Bathroom Fixtures?
Just who buys Bathroom Fixtures? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- In over one third of all Bathroom Fixtures purchases women take the lead (39%).
- 58% bought their Bathroom Fixtures because of Routine Maintenance.
Bathroom Fixtures Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 25% of Bathroom Fixtures purchases being made online, it is vital to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- The percentage of Bathroom Fixtures Purchases made online has increased significantly from this time last year (25 percent this year vs 21 percent in 4Q Ending Q320).
- Possibly contributing to Amazon’s growth, 63.4 percent of Bathroom Fixtures buyers have Amazon Prime.
Bath Fixtures Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- The average price paid for Bathroom Fixtures ($111) is up almost 9 percent compared to last year’s average price.
- Even though they lead in shares The Home Depot saw significant decreases in unit and dollar shares as well as draw and close rate for Bathroom Fixtures.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: