What are the best brands and outlets in the US Bathroom Fixture market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Bathroom Fixture market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Bathroom Fixtures, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Bathroom Fixture Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the US Bathroom Fixture market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Bath Fixture market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for Bathroom Fixtures:
- Home Depot takes the lead for unit share in the Bathroom Fixture market.
- Moen Bathroom Fixtures win 16 percent of unit share for brands.
- Amazon has seen a significant increase in unit share over the last five years, from 3 percent to 8 percent.
How much do consumers spend on Bathroom Fixtures?
When buying Bathroom Fixtures, the industry average price paid for these products is $106. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying Bathroom Fixtures from a contractor spend $203 on average.
- Shoppers at Menards, on the other hand, spend about $91 on average.
What demographic is buying Bathroom Fixtures?
Just who buys Bathroom Fixtures? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- Women take the lead when making a decision on a Bathroom Fixture purchase (37%).
- Home Depot over-indexes with buyers in the Northeast and West when it comes to Bathroom Fixture purchases.
Bathroom Fixtures Market – Online Sales Trends:
With 23% of Bathroom Fixture purchases being made online, it’s a good idea to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- The percentage of Bath Purchases made online is increased dramatically from this time in 2019.
- Online purchases for all top brands have increased versus this time five years ago.
Bath Fixtures Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- The average price for Bath Fixtures at Big Box retailers like Lowe’s ($106) and Home Depot ($105) has remained fairly consistent over the last five years.
- The average price paid for Bathroom Fixtures ($106) is up 6% compared to last year’s average price.
- When choosing a Bathroom Fixture brand, American shoppers favor features and appearance over brand names.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: