What are the best brands and outlets in the US Automobile Electronics market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for Automobile Electronics market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying Automobile Electronics, where they’re buying them, and what drives their decisions. Our Automobile Electronics Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the Automobile Electronics market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders:
- Walmart continues to lead unit share in Automobile Electronics but is down about 1 point versus 2016 share. Amazon (third highest retailer) increases over 5 points versus 2016 – likely due to pandemic concerns.
- Sony is the brand leader for the category both online and in brick & mortar stores. However, overall Sony share is down almost two points versus 2016.
- 2020 share of traditional brands like Pioneer (-7 points) and Kenwood (-4 points) are down significantly versus 2016.
How much do consumers spend on Automobile Electronics?
When buying Automobile Electronics, the 2020 industry average price paid is $142. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Shoppers buying from Bose spend $249 on average.
- Shoppers buying from Crutchfield spend an average of $204.
What demographic is buying Automobile Electronics?
Just who buys Automobile Electronics? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- 69% of 2020 Automobile Electronics purchasers are men – down slightly from 70% in 2016.
- Purchaser age is fairly consistent since 2016, with almost one-quarter (24%) of 2020 purchasers in the 35 to 44 age range.
Automobile Electronics Market – Online vs. Brick & Mortar Sales Trends:
Brick & Mortar remains the most popular sales channel, but 2020 sales (47%) has decreased year over year since 2016 (61%). Here are just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- Online sales have increased steadily the past five years. 2020 online sales increase to 40% – likely due to pandemic concerns.
Automobile Electronics Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s a preview for you:
- “Competitive price” remains the top reason for store purchase. 47% of purchasers mention as a reason for store selection.
- Amazon saw increases in draw and close rate over 2019 (one of the few retailers to see an increase in both measurements).
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: