What are the best brands and outlets in air comfort and quality market share? – An infographic
TraQline answers the “who”, “what”, “where”, “when”, “why”, and “how” for air comfort market shares. Our quarterly survey will help you understand who’s buying air comfort products, where they’re buying it, and what drives their decisions. Our Air Quality Market infographic will help you answer the following questions about the air comfort and quality equipment market and how it is changing…
Who is leading sales in the air comfort market?
Our infographic will give you greater details, but for now, here’s what you need to know about the market leaders for air quality equipment:
- Amazon edges out Walmart for number one on consumer spending for air comfort and quality products.
- Home Depot wins just over 10% of consumer dollars for air comfort and quality, compared to their rival, Lowe’s 7% of consumer dollars
- Target wins almost 6% of consumer dollars for air comfort and quality products, placing them in 5th overall.
How much do consumers spend on air quality products?
When buying air comfort and quality products, the industry average price paid for these products is $46. However, the average amount spent at different retailers can vary. For example:
- Consumers at Amazon spend an average of $58 on air comfort products.
- Shoppers at Target spend an average of $40 on air comfort products.
What demographic is buying air quality products?
Just who buys air comfort and quality products like electric air cleaners and humidifiers? TraQline’s census-balanced respondent pool has given us insights like:
- About 60% of all air quality product buyers have a household income of less than $75K.
- 48% of air comfort product buyers are women shopping solo- check out how often men make their purchase solo.
Air Comfort Market – Online Sales Trends
With just over a quarter of air comfort product purchases being made online, it’s important to keep track of online sales trends. Here’s just some of the trends that TraQline has uncovered:
- 38% of buyers shop online before making their purchase.
- 60% of air comfort buyers report belonging to Amazon Prime.
- Amazon closes 79% of potential air comfort product sales.
Air Quality Market Share Facts:
Curious about other information TraQline’s survey has uncovered? Here’s another preview for you:
- Shoppers in the south overindex on air comfort and quality product sales.
- Pricing is twice as important as location when buyers are choosing an air comfort retailer to buy from.
- While Lowe’s and Target have similar draw rates for buyers, Lowe’s closes more often.
To see everything we’ve included on our infographic, fill out the form below and download your own copy: